Geographical significance of Pakistan for Afghan trade
Afghanistan is a landlocked country and the only ports it can be use is Pakistan and Iran.
Pakistan port being the closest hence the cost of business is most economical via Pakistan
Pakistan port is near to Central Asia and much more economical than the northern corridor route from The Baltic.
Your Gateway to Afghanistan
Translog World Wide Logistics has over 20 years of experience in providing Afghan Transit services. The CEO of Translog World Wide Logistics (TWL) has been a convener of Afghan Transit Committee in PIPFA (2016-2018) with major achievements in the improvement of Afghan Transit Systems.
We have our own offices in Afghanistan and at borders with Central Asian states.
We enjoy very intimate relations not only with Afghan transit custom department in Pakistan but also have cordial relations with Afghan customs, various government ministries and Afghan Chambers of Commerce & Industries (ACCI)
1. Peshawar/Torkham for Cargo destined for Jalalabad/Kabul/Kunduz/Mazar Sharif.
2. Quetta/Chaman for Cargo destined for Kandahar/Delaram/Lashkar Gah/Herat.
What We Offer
We assist our customers to provide one stop solution for all their transit needs
- Port Custom Clearance in Pakistan
- Pak Afghan Border Transit Clearance
- Custom documentation- Pakistan Side
- Custom documentation- Afghan Side
- Afghan Documentation called Ilm-o-Khabar, Khak-e-Poli, Sharwali
- Tax Exemption Certificate - for non-commercial cargo.
- Custom Clearance formalities at Jalalabad/Kabul
- Final Delivery at Customer’s Warehouse
- Warehousing & Local Distribution
- Bill of Lading
- WeBoc Id
- Commercial Invoice
- Packaging List
- Certificate Of origin
- Original Jawaz Nama (Import License issued by Ministry of Commerce )