Translog role in Pak Export to Central Asia
- A number of commodities like rice, sugar and perishables are exported from Pakistan to Central Asian Republics (CARs) via Afghanistan.
- Translog Pakistan office arranges required documentation and transportation from exporter’s factory outlets upto Pak-Afghan border where transit custom clearance on both sides is done..
- Translog Kabul office takes over from there and transfers the cargo from Pakistani trucks to Afghan trucks.
- Cargo is THEN delivered either at Afghan-CAR border or carried upto final destination like Dushanbe , Tashkent , Ashqabad or Astana in respective countries’ transport.
- For transit cargo to CAR via Afghanistan, coming from a third country , there is a requirement of one time registration with Afghan government for passage through Afghan soil, at a nominal one -time fee.
CPEC operations by Translog
- Having established our own offices at both ends of CPEC route ( Sust-PAK Chine Border & Gwadar-Balochistan ) , Translog is well poised to undertake any import or export operation to & from China/any other country.
- CPEC route is the shortest route for Chinese exports to Pakistan, Afghanistan, Central Asia and other African/Middle East countries from it’s western province Xinjiangin ( Urumchi, Kashgar etc) .It takes 7 to 10 days by road as compared to 18 to 25 days by sea to Pakistan ports and takes more time to other destinations.
- Translog made record in 2007 by shipping frozen fish in 40ft container from Karachi to Kashgar by road even when silk route was not so developed .
- We have the capability of picking up from Chinese factories and deliver to any city in Pakistan.